1. responsible party
The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Kalkhoff Werke GmbH (Legal Base) - FOCUS Bikes
2. questions about data protection
If you have any questions about the data protection of our company and the software, apps and websites we use, you can contact our data protection officer:
3. personal data
- Personal data is information that, when attributed to a natural person, enables personal, individual insights.
- We exclusively process data of natural persons within the framework of the data protection requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act for the following purpose.
4. purpose of the processing of personal data
- We only collect and process data that is required for the successful implementation of the eBike rental.
- Upon successful registration via the registration form, a user account is created and stored in the fleet software with the data you may have provided.
- When creating rentals via the movelo app, the corresponding rental data will be saved in the Fleet software.
- When sending a damage report via the movelo app, your entries regarding the damage that occurred will be saved in the fleet software.
- For your safety and to respond to any legal claims by third parties that may arise, the following data will be stored when the rental is carried out:
- The actual times of removal and return of the eBike.
- The GPS coordinates of the smartphone and the eBike when it is returned (longitude, latitude)
- The opening and closing of the electronic eBike lock
- The changes to the selected motor assistance level of the eBike
- At periodic intervals during the rental periode:
- The GPS coordinates of the eBike (longitude, latitude)
- The battery charge level of the eBike
- The mileage of the eBike
- Support level
- You will be informed about current topics directly on your smartphone with the help of so-called push notifications.
- Unique UUID, generated from user ID (unique UUID) and provider label
- Bookings on your credit account
- Overdraft of your rent
- Rental terminated by operator / administrator
- Reservation deleted
- Reservation expired
- Rental is ready to start
- You can buy credits via the Payment Service Provider (PSP).
- User ID à unique UUID
- Credit Package Data:
- In order to guarantee the security of your data during transmission from the end device to the server or server to server, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (TLS via HTTPS).
6. storage of data
- We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary for operation or as stipulated by the storage periods provided by the legislator.
7. your rights to information, correction, anonymisation, deletion and objection
- You have the right to obtain information about your personal data stored by us at any time. You also have the right to have your personal data corrected, blocked or, apart from the mandatory data storage for business processing, deleted. Please contact our data protection officer for this purpose.
- You can request the deletion of your personal data, as well as the anonymisation of your traffic data, insofar as this is not necessary for the current execution of the contract and there is no legal archiving obligation.
- You can make changes or revoke consent by notifying us accordingly with effect for the future.
8. processors used
- The following organisations or companies have been commissioned to process data:
- InternetX GmbH
- Mailjet GmbH
- Microsoft Ireland Operations, Ltd.
- Adyen N.V. German Branch.
- Pon Bicycle Holding B.V.
- Processors used without a processing contract
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.